Change iCloud Account Login Password : Hello Guys, are you looking to change your iCloud Login Password ? then you are right place here . today we sharing 6 easy steps process to change icloud.com account login. One of the most popular Apple ID features is the iCloud drive. You keep your important stuff on the drive securely and it also helps you access them across various other iOS devices that you might own. The biggest benefit of using the iCloud service is that even if you manage to lose your iPhone or someone manages to steal it, you won’t have to feel the loss of your important stuff. It would still be safely available onto your Apple ID account. Or if someone hacks your iCloud password, you can easily change iCloud password online.
iCloud Account Login Change Password – A Complete Guide
The iCloud service by Apple was launched years back in 2011. If you are creating a new icloud account, you are eligible to store 5GB data free. The data you store can be in different forms like documents, videos, photos, and other vital assets. This data is stored in completely secure Apple cloud servers and can be accessed from any location in world, no matter wherever you go. If you require storing more data then you can opt for its membership plans according to your usage.
People usually store all their important stuff on the iCloud account. That is why it is of paramount importance to make sure the account is well secured. Apple advises all its iCloud users to regularly change their iCloud account password in case someone manages to break into your account. It is more being a precautionary step than a security feature because any password can be hacked or cracked. Therefore, it is highly advisable that you should not secure your iCloud Login account with simple passwords and instead, make your password a combination of numbers, letters and special characters so as to make it difficult to crack by amateurs.
What are the different features provided by an iCloud account?
The iCloud account provides you an access a number of features on the Apple site. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you keep your account protected via a strong iCloud login password. These features include:
- The iCloud account helps you to store and organize all of your important documents.
- You can share your iTunes, iBooks and App Store purchases with upto six different family members without sharing your iCloud account with them.
- Your important stuff such as contacts, calendars, notes, emails and remainders are always kept upto date.
- You can locate your iOS device or Mac if you have lost it.
- You can share locations and follow your friends or family members using the ‘Find my Friends’ app on your iOS device.
- You can easily store all your important information such as bank account passwords, credit card data and more at the cloud keychain. These data can then be entered on all your iOS devices and Mac computers automatically.
You should make sure that your Apple iCloud account password is strong enough. If anyone manages to guess or crack your password, they would have complete access to all the data and information present inside your iCloud account including your photos and documents. Regularly keep on changing iCloud account password after every few days as this limits the time for attackers to do damage to the data inside your attack.
Steps to change the password for your Apple ID Account- iCloud Login Change Password
If you have your Apple iCloud ID and password with up and want to update the password to a newer one, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Apple ID account page and go to iCloud Account Login.
- Head over to the security section and click on the option to ‘Change Password’.
- In the first block, enter the current password of your account. Next, enter the new password in the second block and confirm the new iCloud password in the next block. Make sure you include small and block letters and numbers and characters in your password to make it difficult to crack.
- Click on the ‘Change Password’ option to update your Apple ID to the new password.
- Now, you can sign-in iCloud account with the help of the Apple ID and password to use all the services and features of the Apple account.
How to Change Password of your iCloud Account if you have forget it?
In case you have forgotten your password and want to reset the password or someone has hack password of your account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to you Apple ID account page and click on ‘Forgot password’ option.
- Enter your Apple ID in the space mentioned and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed further.
- You will see a host of options to help you recover your account depending upon the type of security you have associated with your account.
- If you know the answers to your security questions, you can choose to answer them to get the reset link for your account.
- If you select the ‘Get an email’ option, an iCloud password resetting link will be send to your primary email address that can be used to reset iCloud password.
- If you have two-step verification enabled, go to iforgot.apple.com, enter your recovery key and choose your trusted device. You will be sent a verification code on that device. Enter the code onto the site and reset your Apple ID password.
- Sign in back to your Apple ID after resetting your password to use all the features and services it provides.
The Last Words
An Apple ID provides you with access to the iOS App Store, iTunes Store and the iBook store. You can also store all your important data, photos, songs and videos on your iCloud drive to access it from anywhere. The safety of your Apple ID is of paramount importance. If anyone happens to hack your Apple ID password, he would have the control over all the data you have stored in your iCloud drive.
Therefore, it is always advisable to make sure that you change iCloud ID password from time to time and make sure that it is a combination of different letters, numbers and symbols. The strong your password is, the harder it will be to crack open your password. Also, try to avoid simpler passwords as they can be easily guessed.